AdoramaPix values your contribution to its community. To ensure that your experience here is a positive one, we ask that you please take a moment to review these guidelines for participation:
- We value the diverse opinions of our members and encourage discussion and debate. We do however ask that you please keep your comments polite and constructive. Personal attacks as well as rude, disrespectful, insulting or inflammatory posts will be removed.
- Please refrain from content that is vulgar, racist, harassing, libelous, abusive, or in violation of any local, state, national or international laws.
- To make it easier for all members to locate relevant information, moderators may, at their discretion, move or delete any posts that stray from the subject, including unsolicited ads or promotions.
- Please don’t post or transmit any content that violates the intellectual property rights of others.
- Please don't post the same message in multiple forums. If you post it tot he wrong place, we'll move it for you.
- Messages with links to other sites may be considered spam and removed.
- Please refrain from posing in ALL CAPS or inserting a lot of graphics into your postings unless those graphics are essential to the content of the post.
- We reserve the right to remove without notice any posts which violate our community guidelines.
- We reserve the right to remove the posting privileges of any members that violate our community guidelines.
- Although AdoramaPix staff will make every effort to keep our forums free of inappropriate content, we do not pre-screen content. Community messages express the views of the author and not the views of AdoramaPix.
- Please let us know if you feel that another member of the community has violated these guidelines.
Please sign in to leave a comment.