To help you find the card designs you need, we have sorted our cards into a variety of categories, or "occasions". You can use these as a 'filter' to show you only the cards fitting the occasion you're interested in. When you browse our card designs, you'll see them listed along the left side of the screen as shown below:
- FEATURED - This refers to our most popular designs in all categories.
- ALL - This will show all our card designs for every occasion.
- VINTAGE - These are basic folding card designs that have a photo on the outside flap and text on the inside. They come in several styles.
- CLASSIC - Though you can personalize them, these are cards that for the most part can be used as is - like you would buy at a drug store. Most have a blank area on the back, or on the inside where you can write a personalized greeting with a pen. These are ideal for cards you want to have on-hand for when you need them, or where you want a different personalized message on each card.
- BABY - Card designs related to babies, chiefly birth announcements and baby shower invitations.
- PARTY INVITATIONS - As the name would imply, these are invitations for birthdays or other types of parties such as Sweet Sixteen, Retirement Parties, etc.
- THANK YOU - Usable for a variety of purposes from thank you's following a weeding, to thanking people for their business.
- SPECIAL OCCASIONS - Moving announcements, Graduations, Father's Day, Mother's Day, Spring Greetings, and other significant events.
- HOLIDAY CARDS - This is where you'll find your cards for major holidays such as Christmas, New Year's, Thanksgiving, Valentine's, etc.
- WEDDING - This includes all cards related to Weddings such as Save the Date, Wedding Invitations and Wedding shower invitations.
This list may be refined over time but the basic categories should remain relatively unchanged.
Some of the categories (Those with a + beside them) have sub-categories. Click on the + symbol to open the list. If you click on a main category such as wedding, you will filter the list of cards to all designs in that category. However, if you click on the + and then click on one of the sub-categories headings, you'll only be shown the designs pertaining to that sub-category.