Color calibration and custom correction

Follow

Comments

5 comments

Spencer Rasmussen

Which .icc profile should I use for a 12x12 photobook printed on luster?

Adoramapix

Archival album paper profile. The first one on the list for photo books.

Titus Tucan

Hi, 

Last print that I ordered from you guys on metal white glossy, came out very nice in terms of colors, although I submitted the image with a built in 16bit Adobe profile. You guys request images in 8bit sRGB.
    I imagine that your technicians dealt with that and it came out very nice, thank you for that.

I have now a new image to print which is a HDRed sunset.
    I'm kind of reluctant to send it because the colors might come out posterized (out of gamut). 
    I tried to download the metal printer profile in order to tweak my image to avoid posterization when printing but it says Coming soon...

Any advice on that?

Robert Blakely

Your price list shows prints 16x20 and larger are still called prints. And you have no prices at all for posters. 

I think this webpage is implying that prints 16x20 and larger are made on a "poster" printing machine with a set of ICC profiles.  And prints smaller than 16x20 are made on a different printing machine with a different set of ICC profiles. 

If this is correct, can you do one of the following:

1. for the heading above that says "For Posters (16x20 and up):" just change it to "for Prints 16x20 and up:"
    2. or call them posters on the price list.

Is size 12x36 a poster or a print?

Titus Tucan

Hey Adorama guy, it's kind of useless to have a comments and questions page, if you never answer

Please sign in to leave a comment.