Workshop Calendar

Follow

Comments

63 comments

Angela Schapiro

Will "Making Great Photobooks - The Basics" be repeated?  I only received the e-mail about it today, after the workshop was over.

Angela Schapiro

Marsha-Ann Hay
    Looking forward to the workshops and thanks for making some of them 9pm.
    Shannon Doten
    I would love to take the kids and kamera class but I am in Japan, is the class going to be offered in the 4 p.m. EST time? The 9 p.m. is 8 am for me and I am already at work. Thank you, Shannon
    mark rath

Any chance of recording these and allowing viewing at our leisure.  My schedule precludes me from attending during the posted times.  I know we lose the interaction - but at least we get a look at it and maybe purchase something to assist us.  4PM - impossible as I have another full time job

9PM similarly impossible - I start work at 6 am (after an hour drive) - often do not get home until 7PM -and 9Pm - I have to be asleep in order to get up at 4. 

Adoramapix

Hi Mark. We are in the process of creating recorded versions of the workshops for our YouTube Channel. If you subscribe to our channel you will receive an email notification when they become available. Thanks.

Karen Killeen-Macias
    I registered for the kids and cameras workshop. It said 9:00PDT on the email I received. That means 12am on the east coast. I stayed up to watch this and nothing was happening with the webinar. Now I check here and it says 9:00 EST. what the heck?? I am really upset that I missed it I guess?!even when I signed into the meeting it said 12am EDT.
    Adoramapix

Hi Karen. I apologize for that. Not sure what happened. The actual time of the workshop was what was announced in the schedule, which was 9pm Eastern. For some reason the workshop software seems to have registered it for 9pm pacific time. The workshop was held at 9pm est and we weren't aware of the mixup until 3 hours later at midnight when the workshop reminder popped  up. I will speak to the presenter about hosting this one again next month for those that missed it.

Brenda Kays

I registered for the last workshop for kids, logged in at the right time, got a message that I was connected and that the webinar would start soon, but it never did.  I would like to sign up and try again if the problem could be resolved.  I sent you an email asking for an explanation but you did not respond.

Adoramapix

Hi Brenda. Sorry about that. There was a glitch in that workshop that changed the time zone. We've re-scheduled that workshop for later this month to accommodate those who missed it. Hope you can make it to this next one!

Regards,
    AL

H Lee Dawson

I would love the two photo book classess and the wedding class and the making kids smile class. They all sound great BUT I work  Thur - Tues 5:30 PM - 2AM and would not be able to even watch the 4PM classes. Please make the classes viewable later. 

Thanks for all you do for photography. 

Mira Koshka

Please, let us know timetable for next workshops. Thank you for such posibilities.

Adoramapix

Hi Mira. The schedule for November has been updated. Thanks,

Thayna Romero

Hello there!  Did I miss today's class?  Making Great Photo Books?  I could be wrong, but I think it is 9pm EST : (

Rob Clemens

Evenings are generally bad for me, so I was happy to see you put the Photo Books Basic course on a weekend.  BUT you scheduled it on Super Bowl Sunday, right when the parties are starting.  Arghh!  Do you think you will have additional weekend offerings of that course in the next few months?  Thanks!

LYNDA FERLAND

Thank you for offering these on a weekend! I have signed up for a few of them and looking forward to it!

Adoramapix

Hi Rob. Oh no, the workshops are scheduled at least a month in advance so that timing wasn't intentional. Sorry about that. I'll make sure another basics class is scheduled in the afternoon following that one.

Rob Clemens

Thanks, Al.  I appreciate it.  Usually ANY time on the weekend is good for me, just not that particular weekend.   I suspect that would be the same for others as well because of the Super Bowl and the social obligations that might be associated with that.  I'll definitely catch the course one of these times.   

Andrew Silverstein

I am very excited about the upcoming Webinar next Sunday (Jan 20, 2013), but I have a question.

None of this is Adorama's fault - love you guys - BUT...

Will Java be required to participate?   Some serious vulnerabilities with respect to Java have come to light in the past week, prompting the Deaprtment of Homeland Security, no less, to recommend disabling or uninstalling Java unless absolutely necessary.  The "quick fix" put in place by Oracle (Java's owner) have failed, as of today (Jan. 18, 2013), to impress some well respected experts (see http://www.mercurynews.com/business/ci_22371381?source=rss), and frankly, I am reluctant to install or enable the "new" Java until it has proved itself reliable for a while.  The Go To Webinar website seems to say the Java and JavaScript will be required, but this is not altogether clear to me.

So, my question is, is Java required?   

Adoramapix

Just use a non-firefox browser Andrew. The security vulnerability seems to only be an issue for the firefox plugin.

Alvin Stephens

I missed the Making a Photo Book- the Basics, will you be doing this one again in the near future

Adoramapix

Hi Alvin. We'll be posting the schedule for June within a week and there should be another basics workshop in early June.

Lucille Peterson

It never seems to work out for me to see the workshops. Since they are free, would it be possible to have them available to look at anytime?

Sagar Kale

Hi, I would to love attend the workshop. Im from India as per time zone workshop schedule at 29JUl 1.00 am midnight. If I want to see offline (in morning or afternoon ) can I see it ?

quy dzoan

Hi,I did not see the update of new 

Making Amazing Wedding Books

Thursday, December 15, 2011 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM EST

Jennifer Bibeau

Is there another Boudoir Photography class coming up?  I missed the one in January. Thanks

Adoramapix

Hi Jennifer. There isn't one scheduled in the short term, but you can watch the video on YouTube

http://youtu.be/ckZwm8ApxXw

Michael Tillack

Wish I knew about the Instagram workshop.

Adoramapix

Hi Michael. The instagram workshop is being rescheduled for march, but I don't have a specific date yet which is why the calendar hasn't been updated yet. unfortunately the mailout announcing the workshop was sent out before it could be updated to reflect the cancellation. If you check back in a week or so, the new date should be posted.

Patti Wissehr

I was also wondering if there are links to replays of the workshops if we cannot make the live workshops.

Thank you

Renee Hamer

I joined the 4/20/16 photo book webinar and learned a few new tricks!  The provided coupon 20% off code that was provided on 4/21 via email afterward would not work at checkout. Could you send me another?

Please sign in to leave a comment.