Workshop Calendar

Follow

Comments

63 comments

Adoramapix

We have just added two new workshops to the schedule to accommodate requests for those sessions. 

• Create a book for the Holidays – Monday Dec 12th, 2011 – 4pm EST 
    • Making Amazing Wedding Books – Thursday Dec 15th, 2011 – 9pm EST

Dan Jahn

Your post says 9pm, but the registration system says 4pm.  Which is right?  I hope 9pm!

Making Amazing Wedding Books – Thursday Dec 15th, 2011 – 9pm EST

Making Amazing Wedding Books

Thursday, December 15, 2011 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM EST

Peter Szaban

Anyone know: Is this a PC/MAC only thing?  Can I participate with a Linux computer and firefox?

More importantly: Can people with Linux computers use AdoramaPIX to make photobooks?  I have been successful ordering prints.

Adoramapix

Peter. Any browser that supports the latest version of Flash can use our photo book editor. As for the workshops, as for the workshops, unfortunately our webinar software does not have a client for Linux. Sorry.

Adoramapix

Dan, the typo indicating the workshop was at 9 was corrected, it was indeed at 4. However, we will be holding this workshop again in January. I will make sure there is an evening class scheduled.

John Hulburt

Wedding workshop is described but not offered.  When will it be scheduled?

Kelley whitaker

i want to take the 

Photobacks Templates and How to make your own templates in Photoshop. – Thursday Feb 15th, 2012 – 6pm EST

but there is no register button.  Does that mean its full?

Lo_Marx

I think this is a great idea and look forward to at least a few of the seminars.  One general question I have is: Can I give a photo book gift, as in give someone the chance to make a photo book of thier choice.  I wanted to do this as a baby shower gift but couldn't find a service that offers gift certificates.  I hope this is something that Adorama will do in the future.  I know of several people that this would have made the perfect customizable gift for the holidays as well.

Adoramapix

The photobacks workshop will have a registration link added in a couple of days when the person running it returns from Imaging USA. You'll see the button appear shortly.

Adoramapix

There will be more wedding workshops soon!

Adoramapix

Gift cards are available here: http://www.adoramapix.com/app/products/giftcards

The person building the book has to have an account, unless you grant them access to yours (which I wouldn't recommend!)

Adoramapix

NOTE: The registration link for the photobacks workshop is now active. If you were looking to attend this workshop, please sign up.

Carol Thomas

Please add more workshops later than 4:00 pm.  I cannot get home in time to participate. I did register for the Sunday workshop at 9:00 pm.   Thank you. 

Thomas McGinn

Are these webinars recorded for viewing at a later time?

Danielle Malone

I'm greatly interested in the the webinars on photobooks.  I too have to ask, however, is it possible to make them later than 4? Maybe like 7 or later? 

Adoramapix

Hi Thomas. We're currently working on making the workshops viewable later.

Adoramapix

Hi Carol. Danielle. We'll work on adding more evening workshops.

John Schless

Big problem here.

The information above says Shooting Seniors is at 9 pm EST.

The actual registration form says it's at 9 pm PST.

That's kind of a big difference.  Which one is right?

Adoramapix

Hi John. Thanks for pointing this out. It is in actual fact 9pm EASTERN time, not Pacific. I have no idea why the webinar software suddenly decided to switch to a different time zone for just hat workshop. The time has been corrected and a notification has been sent out to all participants.

Ben Thirkield

While Seniors can be a pain in the butt, particularly in traffic, I don't advocate shooting them.  I will be a senior soon and I don't want to live that way...Perhaps you could do a series on "Creating Brain Teaser photo books for Seniors so they stay home instead of driving".

Jeff Schaber

I've had a photo book on my to-do list for over 2 years now and got frustrated the few times I tried so one these classes would be great. Unfortunately, most people are still at work at 4pm and can't attend these classes. Was really bummed to see the times so please consider making these classes later. You may sell more photo books this way.

LYNDA FERLAND

I have a few books to do and really am hoping that these classes will be offered again but after 6pm or on the weekend. 

patricia powell

Love to participate, but need a different time than 4:00 est.  That is the exact time I am picking kids up from school.  Will you be offering different times in the future?

mspector

Can  some of the workshops be a bit earlier as it is already 9pm in England????

Marsha-Ann Hay
    Hi Al...i've registered for 2 workshops would love to take more,but the time coincides with work. I would prefer Evening workshops during the week -9pm...weekends are fine anytime.
    Katie Mau

I see you're getting requests for both earlier and later workshop times. I live in Hawaii and would love to see a later workshop time... by the time I get home from work, it's already 11pm on the east coast.  I know you can't accommodate everyone, is there any way you could record and post the workshops for viewing later? Thanks!

Wanda Krack

I'm hoping you record these sessions so that those of us who may not be available at the right time can come to your website and watch them later?

Jamie Linarez

I did the basic photo book webinar today, it was very helpful.  I learned quite a few helpful tips to make things easier.  I would like to see the advanced class to be held in the evenings as I am on the west coast and cannot attend the classes in the afternoons.  Everything was presented in a manor that even a beginner can understand.  Thanks!

Georgette Grossman

In a logical sequence of learning, shouldn't the workshop Making Great Photo Books-The Basics be given BEFORE Taking your Photo Books to the Next Level?

Please let me know if you switch the dates. Thanks

Gloria Roldan

Will the Making Amazing Wedding Books be offered at 9:00 PM?

Please sign in to leave a comment.