Workshop Calendar

Follow

Comments

63 comments

Lucille Peterson

It never seems to work out for me to see the workshops. Since they are free, would it be possible to have them available to look at anytime?

Adoramapix

Hi Karen. I apologize for that. Not sure what happened. The actual time of the workshop was what was announced in the schedule, which was 9pm Eastern. For some reason the workshop software seems to have registered it for 9pm pacific time. The workshop was held at 9pm est and we weren't aware of the mixup until 3 hours later at midnight when the workshop reminder popped  up. I will speak to the presenter about hosting this one again next month for those that missed it.

Adoramapix

We have just added two new workshops to the schedule to accommodate requests for those sessions. 

• Create a book for the Holidays – Monday Dec 12th, 2011 – 4pm EST 
    • Making Amazing Wedding Books – Thursday Dec 15th, 2011 – 9pm EST

Carol Thomas

Please add more workshops later than 4:00 pm.  I cannot get home in time to participate. I did register for the Sunday workshop at 9:00 pm.   Thank you. 

Marsha-Ann Hay
    Hi Al...i've registered for 2 workshops would love to take more,but the time coincides with work. I would prefer Evening workshops during the week -9pm...weekends are fine anytime.
    Sagar Kale

Hi, I would to love attend the workshop. Im from India as per time zone workshop schedule at 29JUl 1.00 am midnight. If I want to see offline (in morning or afternoon ) can I see it ?

H Lee Dawson

I would love the two photo book classess and the wedding class and the making kids smile class. They all sound great BUT I work  Thur - Tues 5:30 PM - 2AM and would not be able to even watch the 4PM classes. Please make the classes viewable later. 

Thanks for all you do for photography. 

Dan Jahn

Your post says 9pm, but the registration system says 4pm.  Which is right?  I hope 9pm!

Making Amazing Wedding Books – Thursday Dec 15th, 2011 – 9pm EST

Making Amazing Wedding Books

Thursday, December 15, 2011 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM EST

Adoramapix

Hi Thomas. We're currently working on making the workshops viewable later.

Jeff Schaber

I've had a photo book on my to-do list for over 2 years now and got frustrated the few times I tried so one these classes would be great. Unfortunately, most people are still at work at 4pm and can't attend these classes. Was really bummed to see the times so please consider making these classes later. You may sell more photo books this way.

Wanda Krack

I'm hoping you record these sessions so that those of us who may not be available at the right time can come to your website and watch them later?

Brenda Kays

I registered for the last workshop for kids, logged in at the right time, got a message that I was connected and that the webinar would start soon, but it never did.  I would like to sign up and try again if the problem could be resolved.  I sent you an email asking for an explanation but you did not respond.

Peter Szaban

Anyone know: Is this a PC/MAC only thing?  Can I participate with a Linux computer and firefox?

More importantly: Can people with Linux computers use AdoramaPIX to make photobooks?  I have been successful ordering prints.

Thomas McGinn

Are these webinars recorded for viewing at a later time?

LYNDA FERLAND

I have a few books to do and really am hoping that these classes will be offered again but after 6pm or on the weekend. 

Jamie Linarez

I did the basic photo book webinar today, it was very helpful.  I learned quite a few helpful tips to make things easier.  I would like to see the advanced class to be held in the evenings as I am on the west coast and cannot attend the classes in the afternoons.  Everything was presented in a manor that even a beginner can understand.  Thanks!

Adoramapix

Hi Brenda. Sorry about that. There was a glitch in that workshop that changed the time zone. We've re-scheduled that workshop for later this month to accommodate those who missed it. Hope you can make it to this next one!

Regards,
    AL

Adoramapix

Dan, the typo indicating the workshop was at 9 was corrected, it was indeed at 4. However, we will be holding this workshop again in January. I will make sure there is an evening class scheduled.

Danielle Malone

I'm greatly interested in the the webinars on photobooks.  I too have to ask, however, is it possible to make them later than 4? Maybe like 7 or later? 

Ben Thirkield

While Seniors can be a pain in the butt, particularly in traffic, I don't advocate shooting them.  I will be a senior soon and I don't want to live that way...Perhaps you could do a series on "Creating Brain Teaser photo books for Seniors so they stay home instead of driving".

quy dzoan

Hi,I did not see the update of new 

Making Amazing Wedding Books

Thursday, December 15, 2011 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM EST

Jennifer Bibeau

Is there another Boudoir Photography class coming up?  I missed the one in January. Thanks

Adoramapix

Peter. Any browser that supports the latest version of Flash can use our photo book editor. As for the workshops, as for the workshops, unfortunately our webinar software does not have a client for Linux. Sorry.

Adoramapix

Hi Carol. Danielle. We'll work on adding more evening workshops.

mspector

Can  some of the workshops be a bit earlier as it is already 9pm in England????

Shannon Doten
    I would love to take the kids and kamera class but I am in Japan, is the class going to be offered in the 4 p.m. EST time? The 9 p.m. is 8 am for me and I am already at work. Thank you, Shannon
    Adoramapix

Hi Jennifer. There isn't one scheduled in the short term, but you can watch the video on YouTube

http://youtu.be/ckZwm8ApxXw

Kelley whitaker

i want to take the 

Photobacks Templates and How to make your own templates in Photoshop. – Thursday Feb 15th, 2012 – 6pm EST

but there is no register button.  Does that mean its full?

John Schless

Big problem here.

The information above says Shooting Seniors is at 9 pm EST.

The actual registration form says it's at 9 pm PST.

That's kind of a big difference.  Which one is right?

patricia powell

Love to participate, but need a different time than 4:00 est.  That is the exact time I am picking kids up from school.  Will you be offering different times in the future?

Please sign in to leave a comment.