Your storage space on AdoramaPix

Follow

Comments

5 comments

Leah PHILLIPS

I can't find my storage anywhere! So confusing.

Leah PHILLIPS

"If you would like to see what type of account you currently have, or how much of your long term storage you have used, click on your name in the upper right corner to open your account information."

This doesn't tell me anything about where my storage is - there is almost nothing under account information. I really need to download three pictures that I stored on here. I can see my order history - but I cannot download them from there. I know that I stored them in a gallery on Friday. There is no tab for that appearing for me. I find this website extremely confusing.

Adoramapix

Photos are stored in Galleries Leah. I have updated the FAQ file above to contain a link to the article that explains galleries and provides a link to them.

Regards,
    AL

Kerri Courtney

I am trying to store some of my temporary galleries but when I click store it keeps defaulting to temporary and won't let me store! What should I do? Some are about to expire!
    Kerri

Adoramapix

Hi Kerri. There is a glitch in the store button you're using. Please click SEE ALL under your galleries and then click on the store now link.

Please sign in to leave a comment.