Photobook link "says" generating only shows a couple of pages

Follow

Comments

18 comments

Adoramapix

I'm not sure why some of your pages aren't rendering Frank. I'm still seeing the same issue on the book you linked, yet a book I just shared and looked at isn't having that issue. Try making a copy of the book and sharing the copy to see if that clears up the problem. If that fixes it great, but I have the development team looking into the root problem to see if we can't prevent it from happening again in the future.

Frank Padrone

Ale,

Coping the book gave me the same results. Still "generating" Please help I have a client that really wants to review the book. Thanks Ale

Nick Pompei

I'm having the exact same issue. Doesn't show up on my computer as well as the clients. "Generating" on every page minus the cover. I'm not really sure how else to share it with my client at this point. I may try and embed the album into a page on my website but that will take forever. Any help would be great, thanks

Mary Hillyer

I see I'm not the only one having this problem. Only a few pages show up. All the rest are "generating." I will check back to see if a solution has been found.

Julie Cortens

Arghhh I need to get a clients approval and I have sent 5 links and ALL of them show the cover but the rest of the pages are "generating" This has been for three days now. 

Adoramapix

Working on getting a solution to this.... should have one shortly.

Mary Hillyer

Thank you. I phoned earlier and was told they would try to refresh on your side and I should try it again in about 30 mins. I just tried it and now no pages show up. I'll keep checking back. Hope a solution comes soon.

JEFFERY HAILEY

Support  told me to wait 48 hours. And it is still doing the same thing. I even created a second book just to see if it  was my side  and had the same results. So at this point I asked AdoramPix to send me a PDF file of the book so I can send it to the client. No response and it been 2 days.

Julie Cortens

Still not working - I get the first 5 pages then "generating"- and sending a link to the book it is renaming the book (another clients name). Not good. Please keep us posted. I have clients waiting to proof Thanks

Richard Stewart

Add us to the list.  50 page book we are trying to proof and only gets to pages 13-14.  Help!!

Adoramapix

I was notified by the development team that the issue has been resolved and that affected previews have been re-rendered. Can you please check and confirm this is the case?

Thanks!

JEFFERY HAILEY
    Hey everyone. If you have a bride breathing down your neck like I have lol. there is a work around to share the book with the client.
    1. Open up the editing webpage and on the first page of the book hit the print screen button on the keyboard .
    2. Open up Word (blank page ) and hit control then v on keyboard
    3. Then crop everything out except the 2 page spread. ( google how the crop photos in Microsoft Word)
    4. Repeat this for every page of the book.
    5. Save it as a pdf file.
    6. Share it with your client for review.
    Its time consuming but it works . Hope this help. Lol
    Richard Stewart

Ale, mine hasn't been fixed.  It's after 8:00pm now.

JEFFERY HAILEY
    I just got a email saying its up a running
    Frank Padrone
    Ale, looks like link is working. Hopefully my client hasn't fired me.
    Adoramapix

If anyone is still having a problem getting the thumbs to render, please try clearing your history and cache and reloading the page.

rosemary mancino

I am still having this problem...cleared my history. Have a 40 page book for a client that is blank after page 10.......HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard Ver Steeg

I'm having this problem with a book that I already ordered. I need to order another copy but there are a bunch of pictures missing. HELP!!!!

Please sign in to leave a comment.