Second photo book

Follow

Comments

5 comments

Lina Bastone

Yes, would love some options, i've ordered  a few times for the wed couples and had to start from scratch for the second album (parents0 cuase some of the pics were to be replaced a few times)  Would love to see this option added.

Adoramapix

There is. In the photo books landing page, next to the book you'll see a link marked copy. Click it and it will create a duplicate of the book. Beneath that link are options to create a copy in other sizes that are the same aspect ratio. You can edit this duplicate as you like without affecting the original.

Lisa Murphy

Could someone please help me with this, what is a landing page? I have ordered a photo book and want pretty much the same one with a few alterations.

Adoramapix

Just go to this page Lisa: http://www.adoramapix.com/app/books-list/

You'll see one or more of your book projects listed here (example below). Click the option below the cover image of your book that says COPY PHOTO BOOK.

book_copy_1.jpg

this will open a panel (example below) that asks you to define the parameters of your copy, name, size, etc. Click the COPY button.

book_copy_2.jpg

This should create a duplicate of the book you selected. You can then modify this duplicate to your hearts content without affecting your original.

Regards,
    AL

Kendra Liddicoat

I think that the website must have changed. I do not see a copy option when I click on my book. Just a "Convert to Hudson Album" option. I would like to make a few edits and then print more copies. I am using Safari, if that makes any difference. Please help. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.