How do I delete photos that I've uploaded?

Follow

Comments

6 comments

Carlos Espinosa

If I delelete a Gallery that contains the photos I used for a Photo Book, will the Photo Book  be affected? (It's a Completed Photo Book)

Adoramapix

Hi Carlos. No it will not. You will simply be unable to import those pictures into a new photobook's project photos. Even if you are in the editor and delete the project photos of a particular book, it should not affect the work that has already been done.

Hai Pho

I would like to clean up my gallery and my Photo Book project to keep only the photos that I've used in a Photo Book. Is there a way to easily filter unused photos for deletion?

Adoramapix

Unfortunately I don't believe there's a way at this time to filter unused photos. I'll look into this and see if there's a way to accomplish what you're looking for.

Jim DiGuiseppi

I have photos uploaded for a book, and I see them in the image pane when editing the book.  I want to delete them, but there is no gallery with these photos.  Is there any way to make them go away?

Adoramapix

Sure thing Jim! Just click on the import button at the top of the images tab. The window that opens is divided into three columns - from left to right, a list of photo sources, a panel relating to the currently selected source, and a panel titled project photos. In the project photos panel, just select the ones you don't want and click the delete button at the bottom of the panel.

Please sign in to leave a comment.