You have 0 items in your shopping cart

View cart
$0.00
single-blog-image >

Beauty and Fashion Pro | Lara Jade’s Favorite Things

Author: The Printique Team

Unveiling Lara Jade’s Photography Essentials

Meet Lara Jade, the epitome of creativity, vision, and passion in the world of professional fashion photography. With her keen eye for detail and an innate ability to capture the essence of her subjects, Lara has carved her path as one of the most sought-after photographers in the industry. Hailing from London but with a global reach, Lara’s work exudes a timeless elegance and sophistication. Whether she’s shooting fashion editorials, portraits, or commercial campaigns, Lara’s distinctive style and unwavering commitment to excellence shine through in every frame.

So what’s the secret to her success? Well, other than the obvious a lot of hard work and passion, there is one thing she says helped her in countless ways.

“Single most important thing for me is Community. I did not realize it early on but my fellow creative women were my most important cheer leaders. My photography style is portraying Feminine Strength. I always try to bring that element forth in my photography.

Lara is one of several women we are showcasing at our 19th Street Gallery. It’s Printique’s small gallery that has blossomed into a work of art by showcasing dynamic photographers and their photography. For Lara, we also designed a 12×9 Hardcover Layflat Photo Book.

“I have been wanting to get my work printed in a book that can be preserved and showcased at my studio. This book in print has given me so much joy to relive the memories of my work, my journey .”

Photo books are one of Lara’s favorite print products from Printique. The hardcover layflat photo books are printed using a traditional silver halide technique. Her images are actually infused into the archival photo paper, giving them greater vibrancy and sharpness. The photo books are also handcrafted in Brooklyn, New York by Artisans and the software offers modern designs and typography.

You can check out her incredible photo book HERE.

As photographers, we also wanted to know what her workhorse is, her favorite camera and lens that help her vision come to life. Lara uses the Canon Mirrorless R5 Camera and her favorite lenses are the Canon 24-70mm f/2.8 and Canon RF f/2.8 100mm Macro.

But wait, there’s more of her favorite things from the Adorama storefront! The Tenba Air Case Roller is the bag that just keeps rolling with her to all her locations and of course, an SSD Drive to back up the photos on the go.

If you would like to see more of Lara’s work, you can check it out at Printique’s 19th Street Gallery. The WE CREATE exhibit runs through June 20th. You can find more information on the gallery HERE.