What are end pages?
If you aren't sure what end pages are, they are a blank two-page spread just inside the front and back cover of your book. In other words, rather than flipping open your book and seeing page one glued to the inside of the cover, you will see a blank spread which, when flipped will reveal page one on its backside. In the example images below, you see a blank end page (below-left), which when flipped over (below right) reveals page one of your photo book.
A couple of things to note...
- All books come with end pages.
- Your end pages can be any color you wish.
- Although your end pages can be any color, you can't add content such as photos or text.
- An AdoramaPix logo is added to your back end page by default. You can choose to remove or replace this for a $2 charge.
- If you are using our PixPublisher editor to build your book, you can substitute your own logo for ours on the back end page. Doing so would be subject to the previously mentioned $2 charge.