Workshop Calendar

Follow

Comments

63 comments

Gloria Roldan

Will the Making Amazing Wedding Books be offered at 9:00 PM?

Michael Tillack

Wish I knew about the Instagram workshop.

al escudero

The photobacks workshop will have a registration link added in a couple of days when the person running it returns from Imaging USA. You'll see the button appear shortly.

al escudero

Hi John. Thanks for pointing this out. It is in actual fact 9pm EASTERN time, not Pacific. I have no idea why the webinar software suddenly decided to switch to a different time zone for just hat workshop. The time has been corrected and a notification has been sent out to all participants.

Katie Mau

I see you're getting requests for both earlier and later workshop times. I live in Hawaii and would love to see a later workshop time... by the time I get home from work, it's already 11pm on the east coast.  I know you can't accommodate everyone, is there any way you could record and post the workshops for viewing later? Thanks!

Marsha-Ann Hay
    Looking forward to the workshops and thanks for making some of them 9pm.
    al escudero

Hi Michael. The instagram workshop is being rescheduled for march, but I don't have a specific date yet which is why the calendar hasn't been updated yet. unfortunately the mailout announcing the workshop was sent out before it could be updated to reflect the cancellation. If you check back in a week or so, the new date should be posted.

al escudero

There will be more wedding workshops soon!

al escudero

Hi Mira. The schedule for November has been updated. Thanks,

Alvin Stephens

I missed the Making a Photo Book- the Basics, will you be doing this one again in the near future

mark rath

Any chance of recording these and allowing viewing at our leisure.  My schedule precludes me from attending during the posted times.  I know we lose the interaction - but at least we get a look at it and maybe purchase something to assist us.  4PM - impossible as I have another full time job

9PM similarly impossible - I start work at 6 am (after an hour drive) - often do not get home until 7PM -and 9Pm - I have to be asleep in order to get up at 4. 

Patti Wissehr

I was also wondering if there are links to replays of the workshops if we cannot make the live workshops.

Thank you

Thayna Romero

Hello there!  Did I miss today's class?  Making Great Photo Books?  I could be wrong, but I think it is 9pm EST : (

al escudero

Hi Alvin. We'll be posting the schedule for June within a week and there should be another basics workshop in early June.

Georgette Grossman

In a logical sequence of learning, shouldn't the workshop Making Great Photo Books-The Basics be given BEFORE Taking your Photo Books to the Next Level?

Please let me know if you switch the dates. Thanks

Renee Hamer

I joined the 4/20/16 photo book webinar and learned a few new tricks!  The provided coupon 20% off code that was provided on 4/21 via email afterward would not work at checkout. Could you send me another?

al escudero

NOTE: The registration link for the photobacks workshop is now active. If you were looking to attend this workshop, please sign up.

Rob Clemens

Evenings are generally bad for me, so I was happy to see you put the Photo Books Basic course on a weekend.  BUT you scheduled it on Super Bowl Sunday, right when the parties are starting.  Arghh!  Do you think you will have additional weekend offerings of that course in the next few months?  Thanks!

Mira Koshka

Please, let us know timetable for next workshops. Thank you for such posibilities.

Angela Schapiro

Will "Making Great Photobooks - The Basics" be repeated?  I only received the e-mail about it today, after the workshop was over.

Angela Schapiro

al escudero

Hi Renee. Unfortunately the code from that workshop expired 2 days ago, so if you just tried it, that would be why.

John Hulburt

Wedding workshop is described but not offered.  When will it be scheduled?

LYNDA FERLAND

Thank you for offering these on a weekend! I have signed up for a few of them and looking forward to it!

al escudero

Hi Rob. Oh no, the workshops are scheduled at least a month in advance so that timing wasn't intentional. Sorry about that. I'll make sure another basics class is scheduled in the afternoon following that one.

al escudero

Hi Mark. We are in the process of creating recorded versions of the workshops for our YouTube Channel. If you subscribe to our channel you will receive an email notification when they become available. Thanks.

al escudero

Hi JC, I'm not sure what confusion you're referring to.

Our schedule above is on a single page. The times are all posted in Eastern Time, but if you're in a different time zone all you have to do is click on the sign up link and the registration page will show the time in whatever time zone you happen to be in.

For the most part, our weekday webinars start at 8:30 Eastern which works out to 5:30 Pacific. This time was chosen so as to give people on the west coast time to get home from work, but not have it be too late for people on the east coast. Weekend webinars are at 4PM Eastern (1pm Pacific). There are occasional exceptions to this rule - usually to accommodate the needs of guest speakers, but those are clearly posted on the schedule.

Lo_Marx

I think this is a great idea and look forward to at least a few of the seminars.  One general question I have is: Can I give a photo book gift, as in give someone the chance to make a photo book of thier choice.  I wanted to do this as a baby shower gift but couldn't find a service that offers gift certificates.  I hope this is something that Adorama will do in the future.  I know of several people that this would have made the perfect customizable gift for the holidays as well.

Rob Clemens

Thanks, Al.  I appreciate it.  Usually ANY time on the weekend is good for me, just not that particular weekend.   I suspect that would be the same for others as well because of the Super Bowl and the social obligations that might be associated with that.  I'll definitely catch the course one of these times.   

al escudero

Just use a non-firefox browser Andrew. The security vulnerability seems to only be an issue for the firefox plugin.

Karen Killeen-Macias
    I registered for the kids and cameras workshop. It said 9:00PDT on the email I received. That means 12am on the east coast. I stayed up to watch this and nothing was happening with the webinar. Now I check here and it says 9:00 EST. what the heck?? I am really upset that I missed it I guess?!even when I signed into the meeting it said 12am EDT.

Please sign in to leave a comment.