Photo book

Follow

Comments

4 comments

Katri Shaller

I guess you never received an answer, but I am wondering the same thing. I created almost a whole book in size 12x12, and realized near the end of its completion that I had chosen the wrong size. I had wanted to order a 10x10, as my other books are 10x10.  As I saw that the book was "available" also in other sizes, 10x10 being one of them, I continued, thinking I would just order the 10x10 version instead of the 12x12 version. It seems impossible however, to ONLY order the 10x10 version, without also ordering the 12x12 version, as it won't let me put only the former in my cart without the later. I'm hoping to find a way to circumvent this, as I do not want to spend the money for 2 books just to have the right size. It would take an unreasonable amount of time to recreate the book - it was my own design, not a template. Very frustrating.

Toks Oyebode

Try going back to your dashboard, selecting the one you did at the wrong size, click on "copy book" and select the size you want. I think it allows you to do this provided you only switch between the same aspect ratio.

ale

Toks is correct. Another option is to choose the different size on the order screen. At the bottom you'll see "Also available in these sizes". Choose the one you want, you'll see two copies in your order, one of each size, and just click the REMOVE link on the one you don't want.

Thanks Toks.

Katri Shaller
    Thank you both. I had tried to just remove the size I didn't want at checkout, but that didn't work for me as it removed both the original size and the modified size, treating the the 2 books together as one item. The "copy book" approach worked perfectly. Thanks again for your help!

Please sign in to leave a comment.