Saving my Progress

Follow

Comments

9 comments

ale

It is likely a back end issue as Laura has described. My suggestion would be to wait a while and try again later. At some point the server will reboot and the connection will be reestablished. Worst case, if you're not able to leave your browser connected till its resolved, our periodic auto-save probably preserved most of your work. The next time you connect to the photo books page, if you have a book that didn't save properly you'll be informed that you have an unsaved project. Save it and take a look. It should have everything but the last few minutes of your work.

Kelly Rummler

My book work doesn't get saved.

Chuck Navarro

I'm having a problem with my preview of one of my albums.  When I shared it with a client they would see pics from another album I created.  Very strange.  Kind of like the thumbnails from the previous album I based this one off of stayed.  They don't show up when I edit it.  Just when I look at the small preview version in my account or the shared version.

weird behavior.jpg
    ale

Hi Chuck. Sometimes it takes a while for a book to get rendered so the preview catches up with changes made. i.e. I can add pictures to a book and the preview will look like the old version of the book until about 20-30 minutes later. If you're using the same device to view them on, the older images can also remain in your browser's cache. How much time had passed since the old version was changed to the new one?

ale

Kelly. Has the problem resolved itself? Usually if a project won't save properly it's due to a temporary server issue and clears up within a few hours. If you're still having issues, please describe the issue in detail and I'll see what can be done to resolve it.

Lee Reilly

I can't save--after hours of work. What should I do? 

Laura DeLamater

I can't save either after hours of work! This is so frustrating. Each time I try to use you guys something like this happens! Please get it together!!! I have no idea what to do now! Help!

Lori Stahl

I have spent many hours on a book with over 75 pages only to have all my pictures disappear two different times. Oddly the layout of each page saved, but none of the pictures.  I saved each page many times as I worked on it, especially after I lost 8-10 hours of effort the first time.  I started over, assuming I did something wrong.  When I lost even more work the second time, I was disappointed to tears.

I called and explained my issue to someone in your company who said he would refer my case to the tech department and then get back to me via email.  He gave me hope the book would be restored. It's nearly two weeks later:  My book remains 10% finished and I have received no communication from any Adoramapix personnel.

I love the first  book I created with Adoramapix.  It was my first photo book of any kind.  I researched the other popular companies and chose yours based only on what the testimonials of some of your customers.  I recommend your company any chance I get.  I know the final product is far superior to those of other photo processing companies.  I am so proud of the book I created.  I have two books in progress and many more in my head.  I hope this issue can be resolved and not happen again.  I will appreciate any advice you have for me.  

stahllo@yahoo.com 

Laura DeLamater

I suspect your DB Backend has lost it's connection to your web servers as clearly many others are having the issue. Too bad there isn't a way to get ahold of someone off hours to fix this. Really awful customer service, guys.

Please sign in to leave a comment.