How do I add end sheets to my photo book?

Follow

Comments

18 comments

Polina Bulman

That's so great! Thank you so much! It makes such a big difference!

I hope the next step for improving will be adding a choice of Metallic Paper.

And also thank you for adding boutique packaging!

Mary Navarro

This is a great addition to the photo books!  It makes the book look even more professional!  THANK YOU!

MMN Photos

Janet Walmsley

Any chance of having more options of colours any time soon? I'm wanting a red (my entire book is red from cover to cover).

ale

Sure, just click on the larger box with the dropper icon, and it will display a palette of additional colors. Hope this helps.

Natalie Pocta

Is this paper the same quality as the paper used within the photo book? I ask because I did not plan for this option and left the first and last page blank expecting to have to use that as the end pages. Thanks.

ale

Hi Natalie. Yes it is exactly the same paper, and they aren't counted in the number of pages of your book. i.e. if you get a 50pg book, you are in effect getting 54 pages (50+two blanks at either end of the book). When you go to the order page, as you can see on the example above, there is a checkbox for the end pages. If you un-check the box, the end pages won't be added.

Natalie Pocta

Fantastic. Thanks!

Nishant Sahai

I was a little bit surprised when I started creating my book that page 1 and 2 are part of the same spread, can you please clarify the relationship between page one and the inside of the cover if the end pages are included? I would have thought that when you open the book the first spread would consist of the inside of the cover on the left with one side of an end page on the right then over the page the other side of the end page on the left and page one of photos on the right....but I gather from the layout in the software that this is not the case? (Sorry I hope my description is clear enough)

Thanks!

ale

Hi Nishant. End pages add one double-page spread at either end of your book. Without endsheets, page 1 in PixPublisher would be the inside front cover of your book. With endsheets, page 1 in PixPublisher would actually be the 3rd page (counting the inside front cover as a page)

Nishant Sahai

Thanks, that makes sense now :)

Allison Watkins

Is it possible to add endsheets to a Hudson Flushmount Album?  Also, is the default for the Hudson Flushmount Album to not include the Adoramapix logo? Thank you!

ale

End sheets come standard on a Hudson album Alison on back hard stock paper.

Allison Watkins

Thank you, Al.  In my album preview, it appears that the left-hand side of my first spread would be printed on the back of the front cover.  Are the end sheets simply not displayed in the album preview? Also, what color are the end sheets? 

ale

The end pages aren't shown in the editor, but they are there Allison. They're black.

Allison Watkins

Great, thanks!

Savannah Daigle
    Al, is there a way to change the color of the end sheets in a Hudson Album? We're planning on a white leather-lux cover with silver writing, and black end pages (especially if we can't change them) will clash with the rest of the book & the pictures inside. If they must be black, is there a way to get rid of them altogether? I'd rather have no end pages than clashing black ones!
    ale

At this time, I don't believe so, but I am making inquiries. Ideally I would like to see one option or the other. i.e. if we can't change the color of the end pages, then a means to switch them off would be ideal.

Savannah Daigle
    Thank you for the quick reply and for looking into that. Our wedding was during the summer in Florida, so we had all light & summery colors. Having a black page as the first thing you see in the album will definitely set the wrong mood. Please keep me updated! Thank you!

Please sign in to leave a comment.