12 comments

Dan Robinson

Yes !!!

I will be trying this !!!

Thank You,

Dan Robinson

Dan Robinson Photography

ale

Let me know how it works out for you Dan. Its a new feature and I'd love to get your feedback.

ZHIJUN LIU

Hi, I just output my photobook as PDF, but it seems the resolution is low. Is there any way to increase the resolution? Thanks. 

ale

Too low for what Zhuun? What level of resolution do you require?

KreativTouch Group Inc

Is there a way to change the clarity of the pdf?  The output quality is not sharp.

ale

Hi Julius. The output should be at 72dpi, which is suitable for display on a monitor/screen (i.e. for proofing). It isn't intended to provide print-quality output.

KreativTouch Group Inc

I'm not printing or trying to print the pdf.  Viewing it on my screens in my studio is showing off blurred images and text that is very difficult to read.  If there is an email address, I can send you a copy of the pdf?

Danielle Wertz

I am trying to view my photo book but some of the pages just keep saying generating. I made a copy of the book and those pages show up right away. I order the original copy will my pictures show up in the book? I don't want to review a blank book.

Sofia K

I'm having the exact same issue!

erin dyal

If the quality isn't print-quality then how can I save a digital backup of my photo book after putting in all the hard work to get it printed?  I'm looking for a long-term backup/storage option for my books once I've printed them.  I don't want to put all the work into a digital copy and then have no way to back it up.  I'm creating the books on your website and not uploading jpeg layouts.

Frank Padrone

I am trying to view my photo book but some of the pages just keep saying generating. I am trying to share with client PLEASE HELP!!!!

Sullivan G.

Please sign in to leave a comment.