AdoramaPix Forums/Solutions Library/Ordering Prints

Redeeming prepaid prints

Al Escudero
posted this on August 03, 2010 07:11 PM

Prepaid Prints are only available to account_pro.jpg accounts

Cash in!  

To redeem your prepaid prints, upload your images or choose from your albums. Set up the job and proceed through the order process until you get to the “Order Summary” page. At the top of the right column on that page you’ll see a small checkbox indicating you will use the appropriate prepaids available for this order. Check the box, then add the job to your cart and continue to checkout or create a new job to use more of your prepaids in a different size or paper type.

icon_warning.jpg The return policy for prepaid prints is as follows: If you haven't redeemed any of the prints, we can issue a refund. If you've used even one print, no matter how many you've ordered, we are unable to refund anything from that batch of prepaids. Prepaids are considered a "special promotion" and so cannot be combined with any other promotions or specials such as free shipping. To claim a refund on unused prepaid prints send an email to photolab@adoramapix.com. Be sure to include your order number and the reason you would like the refund.

Comments

User photo
Douglas Kirk

How do I view how much credit I have in prepaids?  I should have some prepaids but I don't remember what size.  Also, i should have some bonus credit but I can't find that either.  Overall, I don't yse Adoramapix because the website is too difficult and I can never talk to a human when I want one.  You are losing a LOT of money because your website is so hard to use.

September 25, 2012 10:27 PM
User photo
Al Escudero
AdorPix LLC

Hi Douglas. To view the prepaids you have, just:

1. Open your account info (click your name in the upper right corner)
  2. Click on the menu heading marked prepaids/credits

All the info you need is right there. Hope this helps!

prepaid_menu.jpg

September 26, 2012 04:24 PM
User photo
ignatius paul

just send them to my new addreses

October 11, 2012 09:24 AM