AdoramaPix Forums/Solutions Library/AdoramaPix Accounts

Prepaid FAQ

Al Escudero
posted this on July 28, 2010 11:29 PM

Q: What are Prepaids?

Prepaids allow you to lock in lower prices for prints or photo books by paying for a bundle of them now and ordering them up to a year later.

Q: Who is Eligible to purchase Prepaids?

AdoramaPix account_pro.jpg accounts  Prepaid prints are just one of the benefits of this membership level. If you don't have a pro account, upgrading to Pro is easy.

Q: Where do I get prepaids?

You can purchase them at our Prepaids Page. You will see a list of the prepaids already credited to your account, what size prepaid prints you have, the total amount that was originally purchased, how many remain available and in which jobs you used the prints.

Q: How do I use Prepaids?

To redeem your prepaids, upload your images or choose from your albums. Set up the job and proceed through the order process until you get to the “Order Summary” page. At the top of the right column on that page you’ll see a small checkbox indicating you will use the appropriate prepaids available for this order. Check the box to add the job to your cart and continue to checkout or create a new job to use more of your prepaids in a different size or paper type.

Q: Do prepaids expire?

All good things must come to an end, and unfortunately so do our prepaids. They're good for a year from the purchase date, but you can extend the expiry date to two years by renewing your Pro account.

Q: What if I want a refund?

The return policy for prepaid prints is as follows: If you haven't redeemed any of the prints, we can issue a refund. If you've used even one print, no matter how many you've ordered, we are unable to refund anything from that batch of prepaids. Prepaids are considered a "special promotion" and so cannot be combined with any other promotions or specials such as free shipping. To claim a refund on unused prepaid prints send an email to photolab@adoramapix.com. Be sure to include your order number and the reason you would like the refund.

Q: I already had Prepaids, what happens to those?

Prepaids purchased before June 1st 2013 will expire on 12/31/15 unless the customer upgrades to account_pro.jpg

Q: What if I forget about the expiry date?

Don't worry, we'll send you a reminder email 30 days before your prepaids are set to expire.

Comments

User photo
Floyd Richard Jr

How long does it take for a prepaid pack to show up in my account after I make a purchase so I can use them?????

April 23, 2014 08:57 PM
User photo
Al E

They'll usually show up within 24 hours. Because the company has been closed, that would have extended the approval time if your purchased them during the time we were closed.

April 24, 2014 03:52 AM